Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding Shower Card

I found this card idea at http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/.This card was made for my moms friend who is getting married . The card base is black Recollections paper @ 5" x 6.5",the first mat is red Recollections paper @ 4.75" x 6.25",the 2nd mat is from the DCWV Glitter Stack and is cut at 4.5" x 6", the border is EK Success scalloped scallops border punch, and the ribbon is from Michaels. I used the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge to cut the gown out 2 x's once in red and again in white @ 3.75" the picture doesn't really show the embossing on the white I used the Divine Swirls embossing folder and Swiss Dots embossing folder on the red .The Tuxedo was cut @ 4" and the accent corners were cut at 1.75" I used the shadow feature as well.Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment